PRESTON UNDER SCAR
ANNUAL VIRTUAL VILLAGE MEETING
WEDNESDAY 5 MAY AT 6.00PM VIA ZOOM
- To confirm the minutes of the Annual Village Meeting held on 19 June 2019
- Review of actions taken since the 2019 Village Meeting
- Village Emergency Plan
- Stanney Lease
- Condition of Mill Hill/Moor Road verges
- RDC Consultation on Green Spaces – thanks to Hillary Grisewood, Wendy McLachlan, John Green, Ben Knights and David Brooks for making the submission on behalf of the village
- Preston Under Scar Village Trust – update
- Quarry Dust
- Open Forum – residents are invited to raise any matters of Concern
All adult residents of the village are encouraged to attend and to express their views on matters of interest to the village.
Signed: D Brooks Date: 21 April 2021
Note: Residents wishing to attend the meeting should contact the Clerk (email@example.com) as soon as possible and preferably no later than 5.00pm on the day of the meeting to enable joining instructions/login details to be sent in good time. Anyone who has not used Zoom before and would like a practice before the meeting, should contact the Chairman, David Brooks (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will take you through it.
Attendees are requested to check into the meeting in good time – the Chair will open the check in for the meeting at 5.45pm to allow time to sort out any technical problems.